Trump rallies in Pennsylvania in 2020
Former President Donald Trump wrote in to The Wall Street Journal Wednesday to continue his push for the truth in the greatest crime in American history — The Stolen 2020 Presidential Election.
Nearly a year has gone by and even today a majority of American voters believe the Democrats cheated to win the 2020 election and only 39% believe the election was free and fair.
This is from President Trump’s letter to The Wall Street Journal.
In your editorial “The Election for Pennsylvania’s High Court” (Oct. 25), you state the fact that a court wrongly said mail-in ballots could be counted after Election Day. “This didn’t matter,” you add, “because Mr. Biden won the state by 80,555, but the country is lucky the election wasn’t closer. If the election had hung on a few thousand Pennsylvanians, the next President might have been picked by the U.S. Supreme Court.”…
…“Actually, the election was rigged, which you, unfortunately, still haven’t figured out. Here are just a few examples of how determinative the voter fraud in Pennsylvania was:
* 71,893 mail-in ballots were returned after Nov. 3, 2020, at 8 p.m… None of these should have been counted according to the U.S. Constitution
* 10,515 mail-in votes from people who do not exist on the Pennsylvania voter rolls at all.
* 20,000 excess voters not yet accounted for by the Pennsylvania Department of State—far more votes than voters!
* Hundreds of thousands of votes unlawfully counted in secret… while GOP poll watchers thrown out
* 39,771 people voted who registered after the Oct 19 deadline”
On election night President Trump was ahead of Joe Biden by 785,000 votes.
Democrats worked in locked rooms for the next several days behind closed doors to give Joe Biden the win.
The Supreme Court and Republican Party did nothing to save the republic.
Americans aren’t stupid and know a cheat when they see one.